Zach is joined by Dacia Guffey and Paul O'Donoghue to talk about the distinction between tracking progress and assigning grades and how teachers can help students and other stakeholders shift their mindsets around learning and displaying progress data.
Read a summary of this episode on the Modern Classrooms Project blog
Check out MCP's new podcast, Catalyzing Classroom Change!
Previous MCP Podcast episodes with Dacia and Paul:
Connect with Paul on Twitter @PaulODonogue_
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: email@example.com
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!