Supporting Disengaged Students
September 27th, 2020
51 mins 46 secs
About this Episode
Kareem is joined by Dacia Guffey and Shane Donavan to discuss some of the reasons students disengage and ways to address disengagement in the classroom and in remote learning.
Follow us online and learn more:
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- [The Modern Classroom Project](www.modernclassrooms.org)
- [Modern Classrooms Online Course](learn.modernclassrooms.org)
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
Durham Performance Learning Center
- When our students see themselves as scholars who belong in our classrooms, they are more likely to engage
As Schools Go Remote, Finding 'Lost' Students Gets harder