Zach is joined by special guests Michael Carr and Toni Rose Deanon to talk about social emotional learning and how the Modern Classrooms Model helps us cultivate authentic relationships with students, in person and virtually.
- Modern Classrooms resources for building relationships (Includes “Five by Five” strategy Mike mentioned)
- Weather Check Do Now
- Chilled Cow LoFi Hip Hop
- Peardeck and the templates Mike mentioned (available once you join)
- How to use reactions and breakout rooms on Zoom
- The Power of Classroom Relationships (Zach's article in NGLC on how the Modern Classrooms model helped him cultivate and leverage authentic relationships with students)
Follow us online and learn more:
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj
- Zach: @zpdiamond on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok
Mike: MCarr121314 on Twitter
[The Modern Classroom Project](www.modernclassrooms.org)
[Modern Classrooms Online Course](learn.modernclassrooms.org)
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!