Monte is joined by Sarah Hower to discuss her approach to automating grading and the types of assignments that are best graded automatically versus those that are best graded by the teacher.
Read a summary of this episode on the Modern Classrooms Project blog.
Upcoming MCP Events:
Check out MCP's new podcast, Catalyzing Classroom Change!
Edutopia Articles about Multiple Choice Tests:
Hower’s Back to School Night Slides (for 11-12th grade Anatomy & Physiology)
How ChatGPT Can Help With Grading (TCEA TechNotes Article)
Email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: email@example.com
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!