Providing Effective Feedback
April 2nd, 2023
52 mins 23 secs
About this Episode
Zach is joined by Jerod Brown and Dan Ronchak to discuss strategies for providing effective feedback as well as ways that a Modern Classroom can be conducive to providing targeted feedback.
More info on MCP Webinars and Scholarships
Edutopia videos profiling MCP: High School and Elementary School
MCP Podcast episodes featuring Shane Donovan:
Connect with Jerod on Twitter @JerodBrown_ and email Dan at ronchakD@colheights.k12.mn.us
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach