Q&A and Feedback for April, 2022
April 24th, 2022
42 mins 17 secs
About this Episode
Toni Rose and Zach tackle listener questions! Topics include motivation, guided notes, collaboration, tech tools, teaching novels, and standardized tests in the context of MCP.
- What do you do when the type of teaching you want to be doing doesn't match with the students you are working with? How do you motivate them?
- What do your guided notes look like?
- What are some of your favorite tech tools?
- How can I teach novels while self-pacing?
- How can MCP work with standardized tests?
- How can I add more collaboration in my class?
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach