Toni Rose and Zach tackle listener questions! Topics include motivation, guided notes, collaboration, tech tools, teaching novels, and standardized tests in the context of MCP.
- What do you do when the type of teaching you want to be doing doesn't match with the students you are working with? How do you motivate them?
- What do your guided notes look like?
- What are some of your favorite tech tools?
- How can I teach novels while self-pacing?
- How can MCP work with standardized tests?
- How can I add more collaboration in my class?
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: email@example.com
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!