Zach is joined by Sam to cover some listener feedback and tackle questions on self-pacing as well as reporting mastery grades, managing mastery checks and video production time, and motivating students in a self-paced class.
Outline and Show Notes
- Feedback: Guardrails
- Feedback: Different data points
- Mastery-Based Grading and Grade Reporting
- Suggested Due Dates for Self Pacing
- Keeping Up with the Tracker
- Motivating Students in Self-Paced Classes
- Finding Time to Produce Videos
- Connect with Sam
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: email@example.com
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!