Toni Rose is joined by Jess Bille to discuss using opening and closing routines to streamline classroom activities in both in-person and virtual/hybrid classes.
Read a summary of this episode on the Modern Classrooms Project blog
Outline and Show Notes
- Intro - Meet Jess
- MCP Podcast episode 73 (with Sarah, Jess' teacher bestie!)
- Opening routines
- Introducing and tweaking opening routines
- Closing routines
- Virtual/Hybrid opening and closing routines
- More Tips from Jess
- Jess' Goals for the rest of the school year
- Connect with Jess
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: email@example.com
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!