This week, Zach is joined by Amy Azaroff and Jesse Buck to talk about implementing Modern Classrooms in the secondary context - from middle to high school - and the unique opportunities and limitations we have when we teach older students.
Outline and Show Notes
- Meet Amy and Jesse
- What Makes Secondary Modern Classrooms Unique?
- A Day in a Secondary Modern Classroom
- Teaching Multiple Sections
- Balancing teaching content and self-pacing
- Tips and Tricks
- Connect with Jesse and Amy
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!