Toni Rose is joined by Andrea Mahr and Beth Benavides to talk about how and why they implement MCP in their elementary math classes, as well as some other tips and ideas for elementary educators in general.
Outline and Show Notes
- Kareem’s guest episodes on Cult of Pedagogy podcast:
- How MCP Looks in Elementary Math
- Some of Andrea’s trackers:
- Some of Beth’s Trackers:
- Challenges and Celebrations
- Prerequisite Skills
- Connect with Andrea and Beth:
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: email@example.com
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- [Modern Classrooms Online Course](https://.learn.modernclassrooms.org)
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!