This week, Zach is joined by Emily Johb, Dave Read, and Karla McEachern to talk about a wide variety of tools they use to facilitate self-pacing in their Modern Classrooms.
- Presenting Self-Pacing to Students
- The Progress Tracker: Our Primary Tool for Self-Pacing
- The LMS as a Tool for Self Pacing
- Lesson Classifications as a Self-Pacing Tool
- Daily Routines for Self-Pacing
- Karla’s expert board
- Grades as a Self-Pacing Tool
- Tools We Use When Students Fall Behind
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: email@example.com
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!