Zach is joined by Charlie Moynahan, who shares the story of how he rapidly rolled out a modern classroom and then went about troubleshooting it, and both of them share some ideas on how implementers may troubleshoot common issues that arise in self-paced classrooms.
Outline and Show Notes
- Introducing Charlie
- Issues Charlie Wanted to Troubleshoot
- How Charlie Went About Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting with Modern Classrooms Mentees
- Common Self Pacing Concerns That Often Require Troubleshooting
- "All my students are behind"
- "Some of my students never do any work"
- "I am overwhelmed by the amount of work I need to grade"
- Connect with Charlie
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: email@example.com
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!