In Part Two of our series on collaboration in a Modern Classroom, we discuss how teachers can establish a classroom culture in which students are encouraged to collaborate organically and spontaneously.
Please remember to take our Modern Classrooms Educator Survey by 11/15/2020!
Zach’s article in NGLC on why he prioritizes relationships
Exemplar pacing tracker in a spreadsheet format, which allows for rearranging students and easily grouping them by what lesson they're on.
Follow us online and learn more:
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Kate: @gaskill_teacher on Twitter
- Zach: @zpdiamond on Twitter and [Learning to Teach](www.learningtoteach.co)
- [The Modern Classroom Project](www.modernclassrooms.org)
- [Modern Classrooms Online Course](learn.modernclassrooms.org)
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
- Remember, you can sign up for office hours, every Tuesday with Modern Classrooms