Modern Classrooms Founders Chat
November 15th, 2020
45 mins 41 secs
About this Episode
Kareem is joined by Modern Classrooms Project cofounder Rob Barnett to discuss the origins of the model, how the organization has scaled while retaining a teacher-first approach, and their vision for the future of the organization.
Please remember to take our Modern Classrooms Educator Survey
Contact Modern Classrooms. As Rob mentioned, we would love to hear what's been working for you.
Write an Article for Modern Classrooms
Follow us online and learn more:
- [The Modern Classroom Project](www.modernclassrooms.org)
- [Modern Classrooms Online Course](learn.modernclassrooms.org)
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Kate: @gaskill_teacher on Twitter
- Zach: @zpdiamond on Twitter