Planning and Teaching in a Modern Classroom
October 25th, 2020
51 mins 2 secs
About this Episode
Kareem is joined by Nora Barnett and Lisa Doty to discuss in detail how they plan and implement their modern classrooms, from planning and recording instructional videos, to implementing self-paced structures and mastery checks.
Cult of Pedagogy Podcast episode on Screencast Videos (Kareem was the guest on this episode)
High Quality Blended Instruction: research-based best practices
Examples of Pacing Trackers showing lesson classification
Follow us online and learn more:
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Kate: @gaskill_teacher on Twitter
- Zach: @zpdiamond on Twitter
- [The Modern Classroom Project](www.modernclassrooms.org)
- [Modern Classrooms Online Course](learn.modernclassrooms.org)
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!