In Episode #8 of the Modern Classrooms Podcast, we hear from elementary, middle, and high school educators about what self-pacing and mastery-based learning looks like across grade levels.
- Examples of Game Board progress trackers
- Example of a Quest Map tracker
- Guide to collaboration in a Modern Classroom
- Examples of Modern Classroom units across grade levels
- Edudoptia video featuring Kareem's and Kate's (High School) classrooms
Follow us online and learn more:
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Kate: @gaskill_teacher on Twitter
- Zach: @zpdiamond on Twitter
- [The Modern Classroom Project](www.modernclassrooms.org)
- [Modern Classrooms Online Course](learn.modernclassrooms.org)
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!