Zach is joined by Aimee Plueger to chat about how she uses MCP in her visual art classroom and how she provides her students with creative freedom using the model.
Outline and Show Notes
- Meet Aimee
- Rolling out the model mid year
- A typical day in Aimee’s Modern Classroom
- Accommodating student choice and creative freedom in Arts classes
- Planning projects and classifying lessons
- Managing materials in a visual art class
- Connect with Aimee
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: email@example.com
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!