Toni Rose and Zach tackle feedback and questions! For this month, we have feedback on different teaching contexts and physical vs. digital trackers, and questions on structuring breaking up work time in class, instilling a sense of urgency, and structuring units.
Outline and Show Notes
- Breaking up work time
- Keeping Modern Classrooms Fun
- What to do while kids are watching videos and taking notes?
- Struggling with students who aren't working in class
- How many lessons in a unit?
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!