Zach is joined by Elizabeth Armstrong and Kathleen Shafer, both TOSAs who work with teachers, to talk about how MCP principles can be applied when working with adult learners.
Outline and Show Notes
- Cult of Pedagogy articles and podcasts featuring Kareem:
- The settings in which Elizabeth and Kathleen work with adult learners
- Balancing supports and independence when working with adults
- Using a Pacing Tracker with Adults
- Employing deadlines when working with adults
- Differentiating with adults - how do you support learners who fall behind?
- Differentiating for adult learners who work quickly and pull ahead
- Anything else to share?
- Connect with Elizabeth and Kathleen
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!