Zach is joined by Kareem to talk about why summer is an important time for planning and innovations, how educators can engage with MCP over the summer through the Virtual Summer Institute, and a few other updates.
Outline and Show Notes
- Planning, innovating, and recharging over the summer
- Using the summer to plan for a Modern Classroom
- Updates on Virtual Summer Institute 2022
- Summer ideas for teachers who have already completed VSI or the virtual mentorship program
- TextExpander - the snipped tool Zach mentioned (great for giving common feedback!)
- Some new resources and updates from MCP and the podcast
- Modern Classrooms at a Glance
- A few of the podcast recaps from previous episodes (this episode's recap and transcript will be available in a few days):
- Check the Modern Classrooms Blog for more recaps a few days after each episode publishes
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: email@example.com
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!