On this week’s episode, we discuss the best time to learn and implement the Modern Classroom instructional model and share our exciting plans for our 2021 Virtual Summer Institute.
“13,000 School Districts, 13,000 Approaches to Teaching During Covid” - The New York Times
The Lecture Bottleneck - Kareem's article in Edutopia
Modern Classroom Summer Institute
MCP Contact page
School Sponsorship Request Form
Distinguished Modern Classroom Educator Credential
Follow us online and learn more:
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Kate: @gaskill_teacher on Twitter
- [The Modern Classroom Project](www.modernclassrooms.org)
- [Modern Classrooms Online Course](learn.modernclassrooms.org)
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach