Building Effective Learning Communities
January 17th, 2021
38 mins 51 secs
About this Episode
On this episode we discuss how to build a learning community at the school level to empower teachers to implement the model across multiple classrooms, content areas and grade levels.
- Exemplar Units - here you'll find the teacher-facing PD exemplar units Kareem mentions.
- Resources for Establishing a Modern Classrooms PLC
Follow us online and learn more:
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Kate: @gaskill_teacher on Twitter
- Zach: @zpdiamond on Twitter
- [The Modern Classroom Project](www.modernclassrooms.org) and Learning to Teach
- [Modern Classrooms Online Course](learn.modernclassrooms.org)
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!