In this week's episode, we discuss systems and strategies Modern Classroom educators employ to make mastery-based grading sustainable in their classrooms.
Submit your questions for our upcoming Q&A episodes here or tweet @modernclassproj with #askMCP and we may discuss your question on a future episode!
Upcoming MCP Webinar on Mastery-Based Grading (Thursday, February 25th, 7:00-8:00 PM EST)
Multiple studies on feedback & student learning (see Best Practices 2 and 3!)
Y.A.M.M. (Yet Another Mail Merge) - great for sending progress reports to parents from spreadsheet-based pacing trackers
Follow us online and learn more:
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Kate: @gaskill_teacher on Twitter
- [The Modern Classroom Project](www.modernclassrooms.org)
- [Modern Classrooms Online Course](learn.modernclassrooms.org)
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach