Responsive Teaching and Data Collection
May 21st, 2023
1 hr 11 secs
About this Episode
Monte is joined by Melissa Stagg to discuss working with neurodivergent students, responsive to student needs, and using data to modify and inform the practice of teaching.
Molded Cookies! Links from Melissa:
Connect with Melissa:
- Twitter: @StaggMelissa
- Instagram: @mellystagg
Information on MCP Webinars and Scholarships
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: email@example.com
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach