Teacher and Learner Reflection Practices
May 14th, 2023
51 mins 37 secs
About this Episode
Toni Rose is joined by Avery Balasbas to discuss the value of self reflection practices both for teachers and learners, as well as ways to facilitate student reflection in a Modern Classroom.
More info on MCP Webinars and Scholarships
Connect with and follow Avery:
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach