Toni Rose and Zach tackle some more listener questions on our last Q&A episode of the Spring 2022 season! Topics include explaining MCP to stakeholders, classifying lessons, displaying data in a very large class, and dealing with internet outages.
Send us an audio note (From Zach: I pulled this up into the main show notes this week since we talked about it, but you can always find this link down below in the "Contact Us" section)
Nerdle (like Wordle, but for math!)
Globle (like Wordle, but for geography!)
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!