Toni Rose is joined by MCP Mentors Calla Miller and Sarah Krasowski to talk about how they implement and manage self-pacing in their Elementary (1st and 5th grade) classrooms.
Outline and Show Notes
- Get to Know Calla and Sarah
- Calla and Sarah's School Contexts
- Thought Process on Implementing Self-Pacing
- Intermission: VSI and Scholarships
- One Challenge and One Success
One Tip for a New Elementary Implementer
- Impact of MCP (with some of the graphics Calla mentioned)
Connect with Calla on Twitter @teachcmiller
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!