In this episode, we hear from Modern Classroom expert mentors and elementary teachers on how they adapted blended, self-paced, and mastery-based learning to serve K-5 students.
- Webinar: Building a Modern Classroom for Elementary Students
- Student-facing progress trackers (including game boards)
- Elementary Modern Classrooms exemplar units (more exemplar units, including for Elementary grades, can be found here)
- Self Determination Theory
Follow us online and learn more:
Did you miss last month's deadline to apply for the Distinguished Modern Classroom Educator credential? Not to worry! We are now accepting applications on a rolling basis, just submit your portfolio of work by the end of each month and you'll hear from us by the end of the following month. We look forward to recognizing you for your incredible work! Learn more here.
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Kate: @gaskill_teacher on Twitter
- [The Modern Classroom Project](www.modernclassrooms.org)
- [Modern Classrooms Online Course](learn.modernclassrooms.org)
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach