This week, we talk about some of the unique concerns that middle school teachers must consider, and how the Modern Classrooms model allows us to provide a space to develop socially and academically, and to support students as they enter a transitional phase in their school experience.
Daily Do Now - checking in with students at the beginning of class, similar to the format Nora mentions.
Follow us online and learn more:
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Kate: @gaskill_teacher on Twitter
- [The Modern Classroom Project](www.modernclassrooms.org)
- [Modern Classrooms Online Course](learn.modernclassrooms.org)
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
❤️ Have five minutes? Want to be featured on our podcast?❤️
If you’d like to share how Modern Classrooms has impacted your teaching practice, please review these recording instructions and send it our way.
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach