March 5th, 2023
56 mins 9 secs
About this Episode
Zach is joined by Brook Lee and Rick Smith, two members of a 6th grade math teaching team, to talk about working with other teachers (who may or may not implement the MCP model) to collaboratively develop curriculum and instruction.
More info on MCP Webinars and Scholarships
Email Brook at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Rick at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: email@example.com
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach