Culturally Sensitive and Sustaining Teaching
February 26th, 2023
44 mins 17 secs
About this Episode
Toni Rose is joined by Liz Kleinrock to speak about her work in the area of Anti-Bias and Anti-Racist teaching.
More info on MCP Webinars and Scholarships
Teach and Transform (Liz’s website)
Dr. Beverly Daniel Tatum and her book “Why Are All The Black Kids Sitting Together In the Cafeteria?”
Liz’s book “Start Here, Start Now: A Guide to Antibias and Antiracist Work in Your School Community”
Connect with Liz on Instagram @teachandtransform
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach