January 22nd, 2023
52 mins 7 secs
About this Episode
Zach is joined by Stephanie Howell to talk about different ways teachers can scaffold student goal setting and ways we can support our students in keeping themselves accountable to their goals.
More info on MCP Webinars and Scholarships
Stephanie’s “Goal Getters” resource (many resources included within)
Cult of Pedagogy Podcasts
MCP Podcast episode with Lydia Crush on Metacognition and Reflection
Get in touch with Stephanie!
- On Twitter @mrshowell24
- Email Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: email@example.com
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach