Metacognition and Reflection (Part I)
December 4th, 2022
54 mins 59 secs
About this Episode
Zach is joined by Lydia Crush to talk about their philosophy toward metacognition and reflection in their ESL Geography class, as well as how they use the MCP model to facilitate and promote metacognitive and reflective thinking.
More info on MCP Webinars and Scholarships
Cult of Pedagogy articles and podcasts featuring MCP:
One of Lydia’s individual trackers: Unit 3 Individual Tracker & Checklist
Email Lydia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: email@example.com
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach