Guided Self-Paced Learning
December 25th, 2022
45 mins 13 secs
About this Episode
Toni Rose is joined by Joe Manfre to discuss the approaches and strategies he uses to guide his students in their self-paced learning and to personalize feedback to their unique learning experiences.
More info on MCP Webinars and Scholarships
Making the Transition from Dependent to Independent Learning
Retrieval Practice: MCP Podcast and Webinar
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach