Student Feedback on the MCP Model
January 8th, 2023
49 mins 5 secs
About this Episode
Toni Rose is joined by Ronda Cosby, principal of Grace M. James Academy of Excellence, as well as five of her 7th grade students, to give their perspective on being middle schoolers in Modern Classrooms.
More info on MCP Webinars and Scholarships
Edutopia videos featuring MCP: High School and Elementary School
Email Ms. Cosby at [email@example.com](firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: email@example.com
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach