What Is Self Pacing?
January 9th, 2022
45 mins 2 secs
About this Episode
Toni Rose is joined by Meg McGregor, Director of Virtual Mentorship at MCP, to kick off our first podcast season on Self-Pacing by establishing what we mean when we talk about self pacing and navigating some particular challenges and best practices.
MCP Podcast Episode 18: Building Effective Instructional Videos
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach