Modern Classrooms Project co-founder and Executive Director Kareem Farah, and Modern Classroom Mentor Zach Diamond, discuss the origins of their instructional model as well as their experiences implementing it.
Read a summary of this episode on the Modern Classrooms Project blog
The course is free to complete, and you can upgrade to a paid membership to participate in our Mentorship Program.
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!