Implementing MCP at an Independent School
March 19th, 2023
1 hr 4 mins 41 secs
About this Episode
Zach is joined by Carmen Welton to discuss her experience teaching at an independent boarding school and the advantages and disadvantages of implementing the MCP model in that context.
More info on MCP Webinars and Scholarships, as well as our special invite-only session!
Cult of Pedagogy podcast episodes featuring MCP:
National Association of Independent Schools resources:
MCP Podcast Episode 114: World Language Acquisition with Xiaomin Sun
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach