World Language Acquisition
November 13th, 2022
59 mins 15 secs
About this Episode
Zach is joined by Xiaomin Sun, a middle school Chinese teacher and collegue at DC International school, to talk about how he uses the MCP model to develop language skills as well as foster more personal connections with his students.
- More info on MCP Webinars and Scholarships
- Becoming, by Michelle Obama (in English and Chinese)
- Making Thinking Visual
- Parlay Ideas
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach