November 6th, 2022
44 mins 21 secs
About this Episode
Zach is joined by Jennifer Stephens to discuss student motivation: the reasons why students may be unmotivated, ways we can motivate them extrinsically and intrinsically, as well as how we can leverage the MCP model to help motivate our students.
Google Sites (and the MCP Tutorial on using it!)
Email Jennifer at email@example.com
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach