English Learners Success Forum
February 12th, 2023
49 mins 30 secs
About this Episode
Toni Rose is joined by Rebecca Castellanos of the English Learners Success Form to talk about strategies and approaches to working with multilingual learners and learners who speak different languages in the classroom.
More info on MCP Webinars and Scholarships
Sign-up to the waitlist for the MCP Virtual Mentorship Program
The Modern Classrooms tutorial on adding subtitles to instructional videos
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: email@example.com
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach