Ditch That Textbook, with Matt Miller
August 28th, 2022
1 hr 2 mins 56 secs
About this Episode
Toni Rose is joined by Matt Miller of Ditch That Textbook, who shares some tips for teachers as well as his insight on teaching creatively, LMS organization, and building relationships with students.
Click here to register for our September 15th workshop on becoming a Distinguished Modern Classrooms Educator!
- Ditch That Textbook
- Relationship Builders at Ditch That Textbook
- Do More with Google Classroom
- Alice Keeler
- Microsoft Immersive Reader
- Flip (formerly Flipgrid)
- SEL Do Nows:
- Follow Matt on Twitter @jmattmiller and TikTok @ditchthattextbook
- getmattsstuff.com - free ebook, newsletter
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach