August 21st, 2022
48 mins 51 secs
About this Episode
Zach is joined by Hilary Stover to talk about how she implements the model in her elementary science class, including how she transitions into the science block, how she has students conduct experiments, and how she incorporates science demonstrations.
Hilary's pacing trackers:
Sound Wands (Hilary uses them for transitioning/grabbing attention)
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach