Supporting Students who are Absent
October 10th, 2021
47 mins 24 secs
About this Episode
Toni Rose is joined by Aimee Yocom to discuss how the model helps teachers to support students who are absent (whether once, occasionally, or frequently) by providing equitable access to our teaching, as well as how the model eases the burden of teacher absences.
Webinar: Supporting Absent Students
Follow us online and learn more:
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Kate: @gaskill_teacher on Twitter
- Toni rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach