Monitoring Student Progress in a Modern Classroom
April 18th, 2021
48 mins 32 secs
About this Episode
This week, we're joined by Allura Pfeister to talk about how we monitor self-pacing, diving deep on the strategies and types of progress trackers we've used in our elementary, middle, and high school classrooms.
Co-hosted by Kate and Zach
Modern Classrooms Virtual Summer Institute
Submit a question for a future Q&A Episode here!
Allura’s student-facing tracker
Collection of student-facing progress trackers
Collection of public-facing progress trackers
Framing a public progress tracker in the classroom
Public progress trackers and FERPA
MCP Podcast episode on organic collaboration
Follow us online and learn more:
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Kate: @gaskill_teacher on Twitter
- [The Modern Classroom Project](www.modernclassrooms.org)
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach