LGBTQ+ Allyship and Activism
October 9th, 2022
1 hr 6 mins 28 secs
About this Episode
Toni Rose is joined by Christina Feldmann to talk about how teachers can support LGBTQ+ students. This episode contains discussions of suicide and domestic violence, which may be traumatizing for some listeners.
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach