Routines, Procedures, and Scaffolding with Kindergarteners
September 18th, 2022
1 hr 1 min 2 secs
About this Episode
Toni Rose is joined by Olivia Hotchkin to talk about how she implements MCP in her Kindergarten (and now 1st grade) classes, diving deep on the routines and procedures she uses to model and scaffold for students.
Email Olivia at email@example.com
Contact us, follow us online, and learn more:
- Email us questions and feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us an audio note and we'll include it on a future episode!
- Modern Classrooms: @modernclassproj on Twitter and facebook.com/modernclassproj (remember you can tweet us questions by using the hashtag #askMCP)
- Kareem: @kareemfarah23 on Twitter
- Toni Rose: @classroomflex on Twitter and Instagram
- The Modern Classroom Project
- Modern Classrooms Online Course
- Take our free online course, or sign up for our mentorship program to receive personalized guidance from a Modern Classrooms mentor as you implement your own modern classroom!
The Modern Classrooms Podcast is edited by Zach Diamond: @zpdiamond on Twitter and Learning to Teach